Thursday, April 27, 2017

Ten Tips for Being More Truthful
Barbara A. Lewis


Wife, mother, religious worker, national award-winning author and educator  


The Ten Tips

  1. Make a commitment to tell the truth.
  2. Tell someone about your commitment.
  3. Think before you give a dishonest answer, explanation, sarcasm, or reason.
  4. Be careful of when and how you use exaggeration, sarcasm, or irony.
  5. Be careful not to twist the truth or leave out part of it.
  6. Don't indulge in little white lies.
  7. Watch out for silent lies.
  8. When you catch yourself lying, throw your mouth into reverse.
  9. Talk to yourself.
  10. Treat yourself when you tell the truth.

Reflection
 The Ten Tips for Being more Truthful can help me on my every day life. This tips help me to think what I am going to say to a person when they ask me for the truth. This will help me not to lie. If one day i did not do my homework instead of lying to my teacher and copy others peoples homework i will say the truth. When I do not want to do something with my friend and I will not lie and say I have to do something else. This examples go with the number 1 tip. This tips are important to live because it can help you to be a better person. This tips help you to think what you are going to say to conserve your friends and family. They also help you to try to fix your past lies. I will incorporate this to my life planning goals by applying them to my every day life. Every time have to talk i will think on them. I will try to do my best at using them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment